Power to Heal Campaign
Giving: The Power to Heal
Thanks to everyone who participated in last year’s Power to Heal Campaign! During the 2016 Power to Heal Campaign, 2,570 MedStar associates and clinicians invested more than $1.2 million throughout the 16 entities and hospitals across the system.
For the past six years, the Power to Heal Campaign has invited MedStar associates and clinicians to actively participate in philanthropy, as together we continue to strengthen and grow our culture of gratitude.
The 2017 Power to Heal Campaign kicks-off on Oct. 2 and continues through Oct. 20. To understand the impact of the 2016 campaign, watch the video below.
Ways to Participate
Choose the option that’s best for you.
- One-year payroll deduction: begins on your next pay period and occurs for all remaining pay periods in 2017 – minimum of $2 per pay period required
- One-time payroll deduction: total gift will be deducted on your next pay period – minimum of $5 total payroll deduction – please use printable form only.
- One-time gift: credit card, cash or check
Or download the printable gift form and return via:
- Email to Jeni Irwin at [email protected]
- Drop off Marketing, Public Relations & Philanthropy, 2nd floor, Outpatient Pavilion, behind the main hospital
Frequently Asked Questions – learn more about the Power to Heal Campaign at MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital.