The last great frontier for humankind is our understanding of our own brains. Neurology is experiencing a robust surge of knowledge, as doctors and researchers discover new wonders about the brain every day. At the forefront of these discoveries are the neurologists at MedStar St. Mary's Hospital, who specialize in evaluating, diagnosing and treating both common and rare neurological conditions and diseases.
Among our many unique treatment programs, you will find a:
- Multidisciplinary Spine Center offering minimally invasive spine surgery
- Comprehensive Movement Disorders Program specializing in Parkinson's disease
- Joint Commission designated Primary Stroke Center with a 24/7 emergency stroke team
- Comprehensive Epilepsy Center offering an advanced Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Accredited Sleep Disorders Center with a state-of-the-art sleep study program. Learn more.