MedStar National Rehabilitation Network, a MedStar Health facility, provides the following rehabilitation services in the St. Mary's County area. For more information, visit www.medstarnrh.org.
- Amputee services
- Arthritis program
- Falls prevention program
- Foot and ankle services
- Foot orthotics evaluation and casting
- Hand and upper extremity program
- Manual therapy
- Physical therapy
- Prosthetic and orthotic services
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy services
- Repetitive motion disorder services
- Seating and mobility clinic
- Spine services
- Sports medicine program
- Stroke recovery program
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
- Vestibular/balance rehabilitation
MedStar NRH Regional Rehab at St. Mary's
24035 Three Notch Road
Bean Medical Center
P.O. Box 940
Hollywood, MD 20636
Hours of Operation
Mondays and Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Fridays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.