MedStar St. Mary's Hospital and MedStar Health are proud to release their 2018 Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) and its implementation strategy. The CHNA uses a community-driven approach that supports the hospital in planning and carrying out community-based programming to more effectively handle the health needs of underserved and vulnerable populations.
The three-year implementation strategy identifies the hospital's community benefit service area, the most important health priorities, and activities with measurable outcomes. View our most recent assessments below and to the right ►
- 2021 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2018 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2015 Community Health Needs Assessment
Report to the Community
MedStar St. Mary's Hospital also releases a yearly Report to the Community to inform residents about hospital initiatives and goals. You can find the most recent reports below.
- 2020 Report to the Community
- 2019 Report to the Community
- 2018 Report to the Community
- 2017 Report to the Community
- 2016 Report to the Community