Women’s Wellness Topics Explored at Upcoming Event
January 9, 2020
Explore By Category :
- Emergency medicine/trauma
- Healthcare industry
- MedStar in the community
- Orthopaedics and sports medicine
- Primary care
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Women’s services
- Video Gallery
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center News
- MedStar Harbor Hospital News
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital News
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital News
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center News
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital News
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center News
- MedStar Health System News
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center News
Leonardtown, Maryland – Together with Delicados, Inc., MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital will host a free Women’s Wellness Event on Saturday, Feb. 8, at the James A. Forrest Career and Technology Center in Leonardtown.
Guests will explore a diverse range of women’s health topics with speakers Dr. Emmanuel Atiemo, orthopedic surgeon, MedStar Orthopaedic Institute; Dr. Amani Alameer, endocrinologist, MedStar Medical Group Specialists at MedStar St. Mary’s; T.J. Hudson, bereavement coordinator, Hospice of St. Mary’s; Christine Taylor, breast health navigator; and Debbie Baker, neighborhood wellness advocate.
The event will be held 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Light breakfast and lunch will be served with community partners also in attendance. Admission is free, but registration is required by Feb. 1. Call Health Connections at 301-475-6019 to reserve your seat!
Back to Top