Hospital Phone Service Restored
September 15, 2017
Featured in :MedStar in the community ,
Explore By Category :
- Emergency medicine/trauma
- Healthcare industry
- MedStar in the community
- Orthopaedics and sports medicine
- Primary care
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Women’s services
- Video Gallery
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center News
- MedStar Harbor Hospital News
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital News
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital News
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center News
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital News
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center News
- MedStar Health System News
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center News
Leonardtown, Maryland (Sept. 15, 2017) – MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital’s phone system is now operating normally. Full functionality was restored at approximately 9:30 a.m. this morning.
The phone outage was caused by a major equipment failure in the Washington, D.C. area that required extensive emergency repairs from the hospital’s service provider.
Hospital services were not interrupted during the outage, and we have remained fully open.
The safety of our patients is always our top priority.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
About MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital
MedStar St. Mary's Hospital (MSMH) is a full-service community hospital, delivering state-of-the-art emergency, acute inpatient and outpatient care in Leonardtown, Maryland. Nestled in a waterside community, MedStar St. Mary's provides advanced technology with a dedication to excellence in all services provided. The not-for-profit hospital has been named among the nation’s Top 100 Hospitals™ and is an eight time recipient of the prestigious Delmarva Medicare Excellence Award. In addition, MSMH received the Maryland Performance Excellence award at the Platinum level in 2014 – the highest in the state. Our staff is committed to providing quality and compassionate medical care for all patients by coupling innovation with our outstanding team of Medical Staff members, associates and volunteers. Visit MedStarStMarys.org to learn more.
Contact: Holly Meyer
Back to Top