Hospital Wins Seven National Healthcare Marketing Awards
July 6, 2017
Leonardtown, Maryland (July 3, 2017) – MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital’s Marketing, Public Relations, and Philanthropy (MPRP) Department earned seven healthcare marketing awards from the Aster Awards Program and the Healthcare Marketing Report (HMR). The Aster Awards Program is an elite competition dedicated to recognizing excellence in medical marketing and HMR is a publications group focused on marketing news and information from around the nation in the field of higher education and healthcare.
Aster Awards received this year include:
- Bronze for The Pulse, Newsletter/Internal – Series
- Silver for Healthy Living, Publication/External – Series
- Silver for Viva! A Night in Old Havana/Gala 2016, Special Events
HMR Awards received this year include:
- Silver, The Pulse, Publications Internal
- Silver, Viva! A Night in Old Havana/Gala 2016, Special Event
- Bronze, Care That’s Tailored to Your Changing Life, Direct Mail
- Merit, Raising the Bar/Nursing Annual Report, Annual Report
“We have a talented and creative team that works diligently to accurately and professionally communicate the news from our hospital as well as our services,” said Holly Meyer, director of Marketing, Public Relations and Philanthropy at MedStar St. Mary's. “Teamwork is the main ingredient that helps us continually tackle challenging projects with creative marketing solutions.”
The MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital Marketing, Public Relations and Philanthropy team pictured, from left to right: Holly Meyer, director; Sandy Ondrejcak, marketing and public relations specialist; Rachel Lytle, digital marketing coordinator; Ruby Hawks, marketing and public relations specialist; Jennifer Green, writer; Jeni Irwin, marketing project coordinator; and Deborah Gross, writer.
Back to Top