Code Brown LIFTED at MedStar St. Mary’s (Jan, 7, 2017)
January 7, 2017
Featured in :MedStar in the community ,
Explore By Category :
- Emergency medicine/trauma
- Healthcare industry
- MedStar in the community
- Orthopaedics and sports medicine
- Primary care
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Women’s services
- Video Gallery
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center News
- MedStar Harbor Hospital News
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital News
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital News
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center News
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital News
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center News
- MedStar Health System News
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center News
UPDATE: Code Brown lifted at 7:30 p.m. on January 7, 2017.
Leonardtown, Maryland (January 7, 2017) - Due to inclement weather, a CODE BROWN is in effect for our hospital. For patients with scheduled appointments, tests, or surgeries, please use your best judgment when traveling. Patients, to reschedule an appointment or procedure, contact the appropriate department directly. As a reminder, MedStar St. Mary's Hospital is open 24/7.
CODE BROWN Status:
- MedStar St. Mary's Hospital, including our Emergency Department, is open. All surgeries and tests will continue as scheduled.
- MedStar PromptCare in Charlotte Hall is open as of 11:30 a.m., Saturday, January 7. Please call 301-290-1499 with any questions.
- All Outpatient Services at the hospital, including Specialty Physicians, Cancer Care, Laboratory, and Imaging are closed.
- All offices plan to resume regular business hours on Monday, January 9, weather pending. If you are unsure about the status of your appointment, please contact the office directly.
Remember, do not travel to the hospital if you do not have reliable transportation or feel it is unsafe. If you or a loved one is experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Main Hospital: 301-475-8981
- Surgery: 240-434-7652
- Emergency Department: 301-475-6111
- Lab: 301-475-6133
- Imaging: 301-475-6399
Associates, CODE BROWN drivers are available during severe weather for individuals who need help traveling to the hospital. Please call 301-475-6226 or 240-434-7008.
Back to Top