2016 Power to Heal Campaign
On behalf of MedStar Health, THANKS to everyone who has participated in Giving: The Power to Heal, 2016 MedStar Annual Philanthropy Campaign.
To date, 2,570 MedStar associates and clinicians have invested more than $1.2 million in support of projects across the system that have a positive impact on the patients and communities we serve.
The Power to Heal Campaign invites MedStar associates and clinicians to actively participate in philanthropy as together we continue to strengthen and build a culture of gratitude.
Ways to Give
Choose the option that’s best for you.
- One-year payroll deduction: begins on your next pay period and occurs for all remaining pay periods in 2017 – minimum of $2 per pay period required
- One-time payroll deduction: total gift will be deducted on your next pay period – minimum of $5 total payroll deduction – please use printable form only.
- One-time gift: credit card, cash or check
Or download the printable gift form and return via:
- Email to Jeni Irwin at [email protected]
- Drop off Marketing, Public Relations & Philanthropy, 2nd floor, Outpatient Pavilion, behind the main hospital
Frequently Asked Questions – learn more about the Power to Heal Campaign at MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital.